S2400 Firmware Update May '26

Seems to work fine here @jf_uk
Are you using MIDI Focus? Or directly setting the MIDI on each track. Make sure USB Host Jack has Notes In enabled in Sync Settings. And if you’re using MIDI Focus, make sure Control Settings are correct (USB H as port).

Since last update 20260601 it seems that my S2400 on white color pad stopped blinking when occurs a recorded hit. Only on a white pads.

So I’ve turned them from White to Black. And my pads now lights up when a hit occurs.

Thank you.

Thanks for the report. White pads not flashing white is not new… they were always like that. Added to the list of things to look at :slight_smile:

I’m use my S2400 for a year, started using White color in January for instruments samples, stereo takes and I’m pretty sure my recorded white pads were blinking from start till last week under firmware 20250325.upd

I comfortably use white pads in every banks for months and only have to change it for a blinking color after recent update. Maybe pure chance. Maybe I’m a bit distracted. But no blinking is horrific, so confusing, straight into your eyes. At first I thought my unit was suddenly ā€œbrokenā€. :upside_down_face:

I don’t know what MIDI focus is, so not using that. The default of Pad1, Bank E is channel 1, and with all defaults in the system, April 28 release: USB-MIDI kbd works. Pads blink. Latest update, same defaults, no input. And I did go through all settings. ā€œUSB Hostā€ input is checked by default, and toggling doesn’t help - as a last resort. Ho hum. I am stopping, for fear of the excessive wear on the flash chip eating into the life of this. Thanks for your response.

Is this firmware stable or still some bugs ?

This is not the latest firmware. Check the usual firmware update post.